Main Companies in the Sonar System Market are Raytheon (US), Lockheed Martin (US), Thales (France), Kongsberg Gruppen (Norway), Ultra Electronics (UK), L3 (US), Teledyne (US), Sonardyne (UK), Atlas Elektronik (Germany), Furuno (Japan), Navico (Norway), Japan Radio (JRC) Co. Ltd. (Japan), DSIT (Israel), EdgeTech (US), and Aselsan (Turkey), among others.
The market consists of numerous small, medium, and large enterprises. They are aiming to receive gigantic orders from other renowned private and government organizations. It would help them in gaining more sonar system market share and creating a robust position in the market. Below are two of the latest key industry developments:
- November 2018: Ocean Infinity, a seabed exploration company based in Houston, announced that it has placed three individual orders for 5 HUGIN autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV) systems from Kongsberg Maritime, a Norwegian technology enterprise. It would help the former in upsurging its inventory to 15. The AUVs are delivered with the next-generation HISAS 1032 synthetic aperture sonar. As per the officials of Kongsberg, this order would help in increasing the capabilities of the company’s marine robotics department.
- May 2017: Raytheon Company, a major U.S. defense contractor and industrial corporation declared that it was chosen by the U.S. Navy to deliver its latest variable depth sonar. It would be used in the Navy’s Littoral Combat Ship class. The total deal is worth USD 27.9 million. The contract consisted of a product assessment phase and an in-depth study period. In both phases, the solution met all the design and performance requirements that were provided by the Navy.
The global sonar system market is projected to gain impetus from the increasing usage of technologically advanced marine systems.
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other Sonar System trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
Highlights of the Report
- Evaluation and reporting of the most recent industry developments, namely, new contracts, strategic collaborations, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, and new product launches.
- Projected, current, and historical size of the market from the standpoint of volume and value.
- Detailed information about the sonar system market trends, growth drivers, barriers, opportunities, and challenges.
- Significant transformations in market dynamics.
Get Sample PDF Brochure with Impact of COVID-19 Analysis: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/sonar-system-market-101830
Beamforming Processor Segment to Lead Fueled by Rising Technological Advancements
In terms of components, the market is fragmented into hydrophone, receiver, transmitter, beamforming processor, and others. Amongst these, at present, the beamforming processor segment is leading the market stoked by the ongoing technological advancement in passive and active sonar. Besides, the high demand for multibeam sonar systems worldwide is also driving the growth of this segment. It is a unique signal processing technique that is used for signal reception and signal transmission processes in the sensor array.
Upgradation of Old Naval Fleets to Propel Market in Asia Pacific
Geographically, the market is divided into South America, North America, the Middle East, and Africa, Asia Pacific, and Europe. Out of these, North America is expected to dominate by gaining the maximum sonar system market revenue in the coming years. It is likely to occur owing to the early adoption of innovative technologies, such as increasing the range of sound waves. The U.S. is set to exhibit a remarkable growth backed by the rising number of submarines and naval vessels present in the country. Canada is also developing its self-Indigenous marine sector, which, in turn, would propel the market in this region.
Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is anticipated to showcase a considerable growth on account of the upsurging of the helicopter sonar system sector. The domestic naval vessel production in China is projected to affect the growth of the market in this region positively. Additionally, the country is increasing its maritime expenditure and domestic ship production. Apart from that, in India, aging naval fleets are being replaced with technologically advanced systems. It would also augment growth in this region.
Get your Customized Research Report:- https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/sonar-system-market-101830
Fortune Business Insights™ profiles some of the most prominent companies operating in the sonar system market. They are as follows:
- Atlas Elektronik (Germany)
- Raytheon (US)
- Furuno (Japan)
- Lockheed Martin (US)
- DSIT (Israel)
- Thales (France)
- EdgeTech (US)
- Kongsberg Gruppen (Norway)
- Navico (Norway)
- Ultra Electronics (UK)
- Japan Radio (JRC) Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- L3 (US)
- Aselsan (Turkey)
- Sonardyne (UK)
- Teledyne (US)
- Other key market players
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]